Sunday, February 4, 2007

Important Information from a Bathroom Wall


So the other day I'm in the English building at my school and I'm in the bathroom. In this particular bathroom there was an especially high amount of typical immature scribble all over the walls. You know the scene: "Call hank for a good time: 589-909-2399," or a pot leaf. I was surprised to find, among all the useless graffiti, some information that is actually quite useful. Attached is a poor quality camera-phone picture of said phrase. "Toy Story 2 was OK." I was especially thankful for this nugget of info since I've never seen Toy Story 2 and now I know not to bother because, evidently, it was only okay. So whoever you are out there who decided to take the bathroom wall, an arena historically know for its shenanigans, and making something useful out of it, I thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.